Acer V15 nitro v7 592g touchpad sound or loose does this normal

MasterchiefWell
MasterchiefWell Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives

Hello i wanted to ask...

Can you give an answer about your experience with acer v nitro. Or maybe help from acer technician..

1. wanted to ask my acer v nitro 592 touch pad is making some noise when i tap/not clicking, like tek tek tek. It feels Like the touchpad there is space between the touchpad and the bottom touchpad. so it making sound.. The touchpad is normal to everyday use and very sensitive. just making some loose noise when it tap it not clicking it. Does this normal i need your experience with your laptop or maybe some acer technician answer.. Thanks..

Answers

• mehradzf
    mehradzf Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    i have the same problm for my acer nitro 5. Its been a month since i have bought this laptop and its causing so many problems. without gaming the battery lasts for 2 hrs and now i have the same touch pad issue. it feels like its loose and when u press it i click lightly which does not do anything but when you press it harder it works. this occurring  on my right touch pad button. Acer, im not happy about this. Please solve our issue as soon as possible
  • Henrixy
    Henrixy Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also have the loose/raised trackpad problem on my acer nitro 5. Trackpad is loose on the right side. Really annoying and weird to use the trackpad. Also mine literally is like 1mm raised from where it needs to be. Trackpad is making ei loud click/tapping sound, when pressed down.
  • itzTHATguy
    itzTHATguy Member Posts: 3 New User
    Did you guys have to send it in for repairs?