Stuttering and fps drops to 1 and to 130 back and forth ingame

Javierwonglol
Javierwonglol Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi i own a helios 300 rtx2070 i7 9th gen, I have dual channel ram and temperatures reaching 75-80, I did not undervolt it yet it is still factory settings, can't seem to find why is it stuttering in valorant cant anyone help? 

Answers

• Hello! Can you provide the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. In addition, try these procedures:
    a) place the power plan for high performance;
    b) place the minimum and maximum performance of the processor, both on the battery and on the power adapter, at 100% in the power options;
    c) place the nvidia video card for maximum performance on the nvidia control panel;
    d) place the intel video card for maximum performance in the intel graphics command center;
    e) try to calibrate the battery and always let the battery charge up to 100% before starting the game;
    f) change the option "graphics settings":
    Nvidia adds Windows 10 2004 GPU scheduling to GeForce drivers
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Javierwonglol
    PH317-53-719J
  • Javierwonglol
    Pls help I tried undervolting, reinstalling windows everything

• Have you checked out my previous suggestions?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Javierwonglol
    I tried everything above except for the graphics settings as I do not have the hardware acceleration option, would that fix the problem? 
  • what is the version of windows? 2004?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Javierwonglol
    Nope it is not, do I have to update it manually? Because it doesn't show that there is an update
  • ACUA does not allow remote access.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer