Screen Flickers even in BIOS Helios 300

dojoVader
dojoVader Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
So I am experiencing a weird issue, I got this laptop years ago, But I hardly use it for gaming mostly Android Development and Programming and rarely do I use it, because I have other laptops but I noticed this has been acting up lately and it's gotten worse, I want to know if this is Hardware related ( Which I suspect ). is it the Flex ? 

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model of the laptop? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Also, does the problem occur after resetting the battery?
    Does the problem also occur when accessing the bios and when you connect an external hdmi monitor? I also think it may just be a bad connection on the edp cable! When you mention "flex", are you referring to the edp cable?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dojoVader
    dojoVader Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes it does occur when entering BIOS mode and when you boot up and it doesn't happen on the second monitor, it is a Predator G3-571 Helios 300 , I see no pin here. Thanks for replying. I am thinking it might be screen related. 
  • The pinhole reset is on the right side of the ram. I suggest you check the edp cable:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)