nitrosense showing pc not supported

Dev10999
Dev10999 Member Posts: 30 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
i just had my motherboard changed and now the PC name has chnaged , so when i try to insall nitrosense it shows error and says
sorry this pc is not suppported. how to resolve it

Answers

• Can you inform send and send a photo of the model that appears in the bios information tab, showing only the first ten partnumber numbers? It is possible that the model name is wrong in the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dev10999
    edited July 2020
    Can you inform send and send a photo of the model that appears in the bios information tab, showing only the first ten partnumber numbers? It is possible that the model name is wrong in the bios.

• Dev10999
    my model is ACER nitro AN515-43
  • I found two errors:
    a) the serial number should not be 1234567890;
    b) the model name should not be MANDO I IN-PC0;
    You have two options:
    a) send notebook to acer repair center so that this information can be corrected with dmitools;
    b) or go to the nitro sense plugs folder and change the name Nitro AN515-43 to Mando I in-PC0
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dev10999
    I found two errors:
    a) the serial number should not be 1234567890;
    b) the model name should not be MANDO I IN-PC0;
    You have two options:
    a) send notebook to acer repair center so that this information can be corrected with dmitools;
    b) or go to the nitro sense plugs folder and change the name Nitro AN515-43 to Mando I in-PC0
    thanks , and also i had my motherboard cahnged because the CPU went 100degrees without ant load on CPU, the problem still persists what do you think is faulty,
  • did you manage to install nitro sense? Have you checked the temperatures on the hwmonitor? What is the exact model of the laptop? Example an515-51-75kz.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dev10999
    edited July 2020
    did you manage to install nitro sense? Have you checked the temperatures on the hwmonitor? What is the exact model of the laptop? Example an515-51-75kz.
    the acer serviceman will do the name change in bios,
    and yes i checked the temperatures in hwmonitor, as soon as i connect charger they went above 90degree when doing stuff like chrome browsing , office,
    and my model is AN515-43
    when playing csgo both cpu and gpu temp are 89 to 91 C with constant frame drops from 120 to straight 20-30, this repeats in whole game

• As the service main will correct the information in the bios, also ask them to replace the thermal paste, claiming overheating.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dev10999
    edited July 2020
    bro i need help, my laptop is using dedicated gpu while on battery, I want to use vega 8 graphics while on battery
    sorry but past few months in my eyes acer value dropped for me coz of its product
  • Dev10999
    5 minutes playing csgo
    FPS drop from 120 to 80 and consatnt stuttering
  • Has the model information that was wrong in the bios been corrected?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dev10999
    Has the model information that was wrong in the bios been corrected?
    yes now the bios is corrected, nitrosense installed and thermal paste reapplied, still my GPU goes 89degree celsius on nitrosense and there are frame drops 
    regular frame drops
  • I will call colleague @batmalin, who has a similar model, to visit this thread.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited July 2020
    98C is overheating, Could you download and run userbenchmark and post the link here?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Dev10999
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31262675
    max fan speed and high performance mode
  • Dev10999
    batmalin said:
    98C is overheating, Could you download and run userbenchmark and post the link here?
    see above link

• batmalin
    edited August 2020
    For the overheating most probably the re-paste was not done correctly and/or the ambient T is too high. I see from the link a high background usage and CPU turbo 3.2 (should be 3.6-3.7 look the link in my signature for reference). Check what is running in task manager and kill the proccess or better uninstall what is not needed. Upgrading the RAM will also make the performance better.

• Dev10999
    edited August 2020
    batmalin said:
    For the overheating most probably the re-paste was not done correctly and/or the ambient T is too high. I see from the link a high background usage and CPU turbo 3.2 (should be 3.6-3.7 look the link in my signature for reference). Check what is running in task manager and kill the proccess or better uninstall what is not needed. Upgrading the RAM will also make the performance better.
    I ended background task, made sure nothing is running background and ran the benchmarks again , i tried different benchmarks but the CPU goes 
    max speed 3.3ghz no more than that , 3.3ghz was all when no charging, charging with high performance both same result, and heating is obviously still present
  • batmalin
    Did you re-paste?

• Dev10999
    batmalin said:
    Did you re-paste?
    yes.
    this problem started in april, i changed motherboard, fans, paste 2 times.its august still no clue abt it havent played games from may