predator sense not working in helios 300 ph315-52

SwayZn
SwayZn Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Yesterday after i opened my laptop my predator sense didnt open after clicking it. i tried all the solutions in topics related to this problem but none of them work. pls can someone help me.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020
    Press windows + r and type msconfig. Then, go to services, hide microsoft services and activate all services.v
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SwayZn

Tinkerer

Press windows + r and type msconfig. Then, go to services, hide microsoft services and activate all services.v
    My services were all enabled. I tried disabling and enabling still didnt work. Is there something else i can do?
  • Can you check if the predator sense version is 3136?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SwayZn

Tinkerer

Can you check if the predator sense version is 3136?
    how do i do that?

• You have to go to "uninstall or change a program". Example.
    How to Uninstall Programs in Windows 10  Laptop Mag

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SwayZn

Tinkerer

You have to go to "uninstall or change a program". Example.
    How to Uninstall Programs in Windows 10  Laptop Mag
    I tried that but its still not letting me open it. the logo comes but the app doesnt open. should i do something else?
  • Try installing the appxbundle that is contained in the predator sense folder. See also this topic: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10/p1

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SwayZn

Tinkerer

Try installing the appxbundle that is contained in the predator sense folder. See also this topic: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10/p1
    i did install the appxbundle but still didnt work and i ve also read the thread you gave but nothing works. atleast is there a way i can control my fans cus its over heating when i play games?
  • Can you check if the model name appears as "Predator PH315-52" in the bios? Regarding temperatures, I suggest you visit this topic: Red-Sand ThrottleStop Undervolt Profiles Pre-Made — Acer Community

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SwayZn

Tinkerer

Can you check if the model name appears as "Predator PH315-52" in the bios? Regarding temperatures, I suggest you visit this topic: Red-Sand ThrottleStop Undervolt Profiles Pre-Made — Acer Community
    i already used ts but it once made my laptop to crash so i never used it again. and yes it is PH315-52 in the bios. I recently downloaded a windows update im not sure that caused the problem.
  • Waliya
    Waliya Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

@SwayZn Hey man did you solve your problem? I'm currently stuck with this problem without a clue.
  • Mews
    Mews Member Posts: 2 New User
    I need help with this as well couldn't find a solution