predator Helios 300 PH317-53 restarting itself randomly

Answers

• Fullauto1911
    Fullauto1911 Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    xapim said:
    xapim said:
    Fullauto1911 u have to keep insisting  with them the main issues and delays now its because of the pandemic and unfortunately there are always some lemons around no matter what manufacturer u go 
    I've been emailing them almost everyday for three months no response from their side I called their customer care and they said a engineer will be visiting me but no one showed up honestly I'm starting to lose all hopes dunno man 
    Better to call them directly to your country direct line
    I called the number mentioned on the retail box the laptop came in
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited June 2020
    Fullauto1911 u should check on the acer support page for your own country and see if its the same number just in case :)

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Fullauto1911
    Okay thanks will do
  • I agree with colleague xapim. However, I would check if disabling fastboot in the bios and fast startup in the power options, would solve this problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fullauto1911
    @egydiocoelho how to turn off fast boot in bios 
    Also the issue has worsened now it only runs games for like 12 mins or so and after it crashes it keeps restarting itself 
  • Fullauto1911
    Also the Acer customer support is very bad it seems I called and logged my call again no one came to check 
  • Check the main tab:
    The Wondering Dane
    Fast startup here:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10  Tutorials
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Fullauto1911
    @egydiocoelho I don't have those options in boot menu is bios
  • Not all models have fastboot in the bios. But all models have fast startup in energy options. I suggest that you disable fast startup.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    Didegydiocoelho said:
    Not all models have fastboot in the bios. But all models have fast startup in energy options. I suggest that you disable fast startup.
    Did that but it did nothing same problem persists
  • OK! Does the windows event viewer register an error?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    It just says the previous shutdown was unexpected
  • Can you provide the exact model of the notebook and the model of the power adapter? Example PH317-53-58VH and 180W?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    Model
    PH317-53-73BN 
    Adapter 180W
  • Is your notebook still under warranty? Did this problem occur after installing new hardware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    Yeah it is still under warranty the problem started the day I got the PC it's been 3 months 
  • The problem only occurs when playing, correct? Have you checked the temperatures? Also, are you using undervolting?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    edited July 2020
    Well yeah I only play games on this PC so yeah only when gaming it crashes and yeah doesn't matter I'm using undervolting or not it'll crash max temps goes around 80°c
  • I don't really know what the problem is. Have you tried to contact Acer technical support?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Fullauto1911
    Yeah they came and checked told me I'll be getting a replacement unit but it's been almost 4 months I got nothing I guess I was scammed $2000 wasted