System Reloading

Answers

• Woodser
    Woodser Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter
    OK! Have you already created a password on setsupervisorpassword and disable secureboot? Also, is sata mode in ahci or rst with optane?
    I’m not sure what rat is, but Sata is in ahci. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I will send a pdf file that explains how to install windows:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Woodser
    I will send a pdf file that explains how to install windows:

I bought a new pendrive, now the pendrive appears on the boot list successfully. But I don’t know why when I was copying the extracted files from iso to pendrive, it says “path not found” for some file and failed to copy those. And that’s probably why it is still not working right now. Is it because I copied the files from phone to pendrive instead of from another PC?
  • Woodser
    And I just now noticed that before I plug the pendrive(with extracted iso file) has 5.08G of data, but now after plugged and pulled, there’s just 736MB left. Is that normal?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    The ideal is to download the windows iso on another computer the usb stick like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Woodser
    The ideal is to download the windows iso on another computer the usb stick like this:

Today, I get access to the PC that I borrowed to extract ISO file. The good news is, usb finally does worked! I can see the install page now. But there occurred new problems (I don’t know why this repair being so frustrating though). 

It firstly says “couldn’t create a new partition or locate and existing one”. I googled the error and firstly I tried “create partition primary size=5000”(this is what the webpage says), but the system says “partition too small, need at least 9555MB”, so I repeat the operation using “size=10000”(I repeated this for several times). Below is the link to the webpage I referred to.

However,  when I again tried to operate the volume in diskpart, I notice that almost the entire 900GB HD not shown in the “list disk”. And the partition I created wasn’t on the install page as well...

Thank you so much for your help so far! I really appreciate it, and it seems things comes to the last phase.
     https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DtgQ-KP0Zh8U&ved=2ahUKEwiJlbvpuajqAhVkCjQIHUrcBwkQwqsBMAB6BAgKEAM&usg=AOvVaw0lK-z9sgwsFr62OrfofueM
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Before installing windows or deleting partitions, try using the option that repairs windows startup.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Before installing windows or deleting partitions, try using the option that repairs windows startup.
    After click the repair option, I selected USB drive repair and it seems guide me to the same page?
  • Does an option appear to repair windows startup?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Does an option appear to repair windows startup?
    Here’s what I have. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Click on troubleshoot and show the options that appear.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Click on troubleshoot and show the options that appear.

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Click on repair startup and see if it resolves the problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Click on repair startup and see if it resolves the problem.

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Open an option called a command prompt and type these commands:
    bootrec.exe /fixboot

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    Open an option called a command prompt and type these commands:
    bootrec.exe /fixboot

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    I suggest that you reinstall windows, deleting all partitions. But this procedure will erase the acer recovery partition.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    I suggest that you reinstall windows, deleting all partitions. But this procedure will erase the acer recovery partition.
    What use does Recovery Partition makes?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You can reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo. This is the function of the recovery partition provided by acer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Woodser
    You can reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo. This is the function of the recovery partition provided by acer.
    Oh...so you mean I can’t access the troubleshooting page by alt +f10 if I reinstall windows? Then is there any other ways to access the troubleshooting page after reinstall windows?

Or will I be able to get it back after reinstalling?