Headphone Sound has bad quality and is muffled - Nitro 5 AN515-54

kirvz123
kirvz123 Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in Nitro Gaming
My new Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 does not sound good when I plug in my Headphones. I have confirmed that the problem is not the headphones because I have tried multiple different headphones on it. The headphones also sound fine on my other devices. NOTE: I have already deleted Realtek Audio Console and Waves MaxxAudio. I hope you guys can help me out with this problem. Thanks. :D

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Have you tried to select the spatial sound when the headset is connected?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kirvz123

Tinkerer

edited July 2020
    Yes I tried it and it sounds worse.. :(
  • can you check if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager? in addition, have you installed any audio programs? https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/7964?b=1
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kirvz123

Tinkerer

Nope I didnt install any audio programs. I checked and my drivers seem to be fine. :(
  • Does the same problem occur when installing the drivers provided by acer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

I actually didnt try installing the drivers from the website because I dont know how to do it. Do you know how? Do I have to uninstall the drivers in my laptop first? Then install the one from the website?
  • Yes, I suggest that you uninstall the drivers and then download the correct drivers from the acer website.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

Do I delete the driver software as well? And how would I reinstall the drivers? I don't know how and I can't find a tutorial online. 
  • You can uninstall through the device manager. Then, go to the acer website and download the correct driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

I was able to delete the driver, but I don't know how to reinstall it. I downloaded the driver but it was just this file. Can you help me?

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

Help the drivers have been uninstalled and when I try to reinstall them this shows up
  • kirvz123

Tinkerer

Update: I installed the drivers from acer. But they still sound bad, If not worse....
  • can you send some pictures of these settings?

Also, have you checked the settings on the realtek audio console?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

Here is the picture. I have deleted realtek audio console already.
  • What are the settings that appear here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

Here they are :)
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Change the windows sonic for Headphones to off and let us know if you have better audio?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

batmalin said:
    Change the windows sonic for Headphones to off and let us know if you have better audio?
    Yes I tried it and it still sounds bad :(
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    And what about if you disable audio enhancements on the advanced tab?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• kirvz123

Tinkerer

They arent available I checked already. 
This discussion has been closed.