functions keys are not working properly Swift SF 315-41

MerwinRommel
MerwinRommel Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
only fer function keys are working and they are misplaced also

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MerwinRommel
    no other issues only the hotkeys the volume and brightness are not available. the projector option and sleep option are working on different keys.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Are you running a different language than the original?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MerwinRommel
    which language should i run?

• Is there an option called function key behavior in the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    which language should i run?

The devices are sold in different locales with different language keyboards. That means that sometimes the keys have been moved around to match that language. For instance, if you purchased the PC in Sweden but told it you were English US, some keys wouldn't match the symbols on them. Which locale is your Swift and which language did you setup when you started it up?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rahul_Dube
    Rahul_Dube Member Posts: 1 New User
    my function key and alt are swaped to use functions i have to press alt+f1,alt+f2 however the fn button is not working.
  • billsey
    @Rahul_Dube you should start a new thread with your question. Please tell us which specific model you have and answer the same questions as I asked above, which locale is your system from and which language have you configured it for?