some keys not working properly in keyboard

Mohit9899
Mohit9899 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
hey i have acer one 10 SW ICT in which suddenly keys in my keyboard are not working properly as when i am pressing "I,O,U" its giving output of "4,5,6" please help

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example SF315-41-58VH. Also, have you tried to reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohit9899
    Mohit9899 Member Posts: 2 New User
    What is the exact model? Example SF315-41-58VH. Also, have you tried to reset the battery?
    Model no. Is acer one 10 SW110-1CT 
    Its a tablet plus lAptop and no small hole is there for resetting battery
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    You have the numlock set.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.