Acer VX5-591G display issue

JohnCena
JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
On the first minute of system boot, screen becomes really weird. Sometimes screen displays black-white strips with an anormal light adjustment. Sometimes screen dim changes without a reason. When first error happens, if I tilt the display a bit, error goes away. Or if I apply pressure on the case near the display, error goes away too.

Probably I couldn't say it very well but I can record a video of it if you want.

Also these doesn't happen after 1 minutes of the boot. Only happens again when I'm playing a game with blacks and whites together. I think this is something with pins of the display but I'm not sure.

Also I can't get the laptop to service since we are in lockdown and I don't have any other laptop.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    check here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• From your report, it appears to be a bad connection problem on the monitor's edp cable. I would check the connection of the edp cable on the motherboard and also on the monitor.
    https://youtu.be/5iISP_iPwh8
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    From your report, it appears to be a bad connection problem on the monitor's edp cable. I would check the connection of the edp cable on the motherboard and also on the monitor.
    https://youtu.be/5iISP_iPwh8
    Where's the EDP cable when I disassemble the monitor? And if it's a bad connection, wouldn't it always do that error?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    check here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    I'll get back when I do these.
  • ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    It's fixed now, thanks.
  • So the problem was with the edp cable, correct?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    So the problem was with the edp cable, correct?
    Yes, I reconnected it and now problem is gone.
  • great my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer