Bring me to acer authorized people

thanzeersalim999
thanzeersalim999 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
hi all, i have purchased my laptop 5 months before.after 1 month use my keyboard has gone and it replaced. Then my camera and mic become complaint.i give the laptop to service center more than 4 time,Still the problem existing.each time laptop got complaint after their repair. Iam really disappointed with this product. I am going to tell everybody about the poor quality and support about acer.Its been only 6 months i have brought my laptop.there is 6 month warranty left for my product.
iam from Ernakulam,Kerala 
please somebody help me to show this to any authorized people in acer and rectify problem.otherwise i am gonna trash this and tell everybody.its really disgusting

Best Answer

• Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Hahaha said:
    hi all, i have purchased my laptop 5 months before.after 1 month use my keyboard has gone and it replaced. Then my camera and mic become complaint.i give the laptop to service center more than 4 time,Still the problem existing.each time laptop got complaint after their repair. Iam really disappointed with this product. I am going to tell everybody about the poor quality and support about acer.Its been only 6 months i have brought my laptop.there is 6 month warranty left for my product.
    please somebody help me to show this to any authorized people in acer and rectify problem.otherwise i am gonna trash this and tell everybody.its really disgusting
    contacted your seller? Call up the shop or whatever online store you used to buy this. I hope you still have the warranty papers and receipt; without those, I don't think you will get help from them. 
    It is possible you just received a faulty device and it happens to every manufacturer as nothing is totally perfect. Go to official support site and mail them. You can also take back to the store where you got the repairs done, so long as it was an authorised service centre. However if you took it for repairs to an ordinary, non authorised centre, then you might have just voided your warranty and you are in deep trouble. There are Acer service centres in Kerala. The shop locator will help you.

From the sound of your post, I get the feeling you took it to some local service centre that is not authorised by Acer. I might be wrong but in that case, you made a big mistake
    no brother i have took service from autherised service centre more than 4 time. each time they rectify my problom after same complaint erect again.iam really sad about it.
    ok then did you ask them to replace your device? You can either tell them or mail the official email id and request a replacement. I believe that after so many failed repairs, they would likely accept your request for replacement.
    You shouldn't worry about that as long as you have the receipt, warranty and don't accidentally damage it yourself. 

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    You will not find someone here as we are users just like you.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Hahaha
    edited June 2020
    contacted your seller? Call up the shop or whatever online store you used to buy this. I hope you still have the warranty papers and receipt; without those, I don't think you will get help from them. 
    It is possible you just received a faulty device and it happens to every manufacturer as nothing is totally perfect. Go to official support site and mail them. You can also take back to the store where you got the repairs done, so long as it was an authorised service centre. However if you took it for repairs to an ordinary, non authorised centre, then you might have just voided your warranty and you are in deep trouble. There are Acer service centres in Kerala. The shop locator will help you.

From the sound of your post, I get the feeling you took it to some local service centre that is not authorised by Acer. I might be wrong but in that case, you made a big mistake
  • Hahaha
    edited June 2020
    btw as @batmalin said, we have no need to forward your problem to the authorities. This is a user forum. Ranting at us won't get you anywhere.
    Go to this site- https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/support
  • thanzeersalim999
    Hahaha said:

no brother i have took service from autherised service centre more than 4 time. each time they rectify my problom after same complaint erect again.iam really sad about it.
  • Hahaha
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Hahaha said:

ok then did you ask them to replace your device? You can either tell them or mail the official email id and request a replacement. I believe that after so many failed repairs, they would likely accept your request for replacement.
    You shouldn't worry about that as long as you have the receipt, warranty and don't accidentally damage it yourself. 
  • thanzeersalim999
    they said service centre people has no provision to seek replacement request. so can you please give me any official email id for initiating me to send an email to them. please.. does acer has any kerala head ?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    they said service centre people has no provision to seek replacement request. so can you please give me any official email id for initiating me to send an email to them. please.. does acer has any kerala head ?
    I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

I recommend you to contact your local 
    support channels and ask for assistance with escalating the case.  

Note: If you have support documentation of your case, you can send me a private message with the serial number of your unit, your contact info, and the documentation to have it escalated to your local support, please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that anything will be done or change, we do not have access to any case documentation or make any decisions. This thread will be now closed.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny  

This discussion has been closed.