I Have Acer predator helios 300 (Red 2018), 1060 and 144Hz, and i have a problem with its fans....

HASSANAbouEita
HASSANAbouEita Member Posts: 8 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
is this normal ?
Screen Card fans only work with Auto or Professional, only at Max and after restarting it  only
how to fix it ?
and Is leaving it at Max harmful or not?

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. What is the version of windows 10? 1909 or 2004?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HASSANAbouEita

PH315-51-78NP and 1909 for windows

• Does the same problem occur when uninstalling the predator sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HASSANAbouEita
    YES , IT IS 
  • Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Predator PH315-51 and install the predator sense.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HASSANAbouEita
    where is  the plugs folder ?

• Check here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HASSANAbouEita
    the same, it doesn't solve it...
  • HASSANAbouEita
    the same, it doesn't solve it...

• Does the same problem occur when resetting the battery?
    Have you checked the fans?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HASSANAbouEita
    i'll try it, But I have a question, whether or not placing the fans on the max is harmful؟؟؟؟؟
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020
    I would only put the fans at maximum, only during games. Leaving the fans to the maximum all the time will wear out the fans.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer