Upgrade my Acer laptop to hdd.

selami
selami Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I use Extensa 215 51g model laptop. I want to do ssd upgrade can I do?

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, your model accepts a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Extensa-215-51G/163075

The disassembly is very similar to that of the a315-43:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Please post your question in English, not Turkish, so that I can understand. Now, about your question, you can actually install a hard drive. but you will need to purchase the sata cable and hard drive bracket.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy the hard drive and sata cable in Turkey.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Please ask your question in English.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    I don't know how many pins the sata cable has. But the one I told you about earlier is the correct sata cable.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome my friend:

Rica ederim, dostum.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Can you ask in English?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately I don't know where to buy in Turkey.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Yes, your model accepts a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Extensa-215-51G/163075

The disassembly is very similar to that of the a315-43:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

Öncelikle teşekkürler. İkinci bir depolama birimi ilave yapabilir miyim?
  • selami

Tinkerer

Benim laptopumda hdd kiti çıkmadı. a315-43'ünki gibi bir kit sipariş etsem olur mu?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Please post your question in English, not Turkish, so that I can understand. Now, about your question, you can actually install a hard drive. but you will need to purchase the sata cable and hard drive bracket.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

Which lit compatible with Extensa 215 51g model? Where can I get it? And no Turkey.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy the hard drive and sata cable in Turkey.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

kaç pinli 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Please ask your question in English.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

How many pins of flex cable?

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    I don't know how many pins the sata cable has. But the one I told you about earlier is the correct sata cable.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

teşekkürler

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome my friend:

Rica ederim, dostum.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

edited July 2020

Acer Extensa 215 Model HDD Flex Kablo Kaç Pin?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Can you ask in English?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selami

Tinkerer

Acer Extensa 215 Model HDD Flex Cable How Many Pin? Would you please post the link of the flex cable?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately I don't know where to buy in Turkey.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer