Can someone share Acer balanced power settings in windows from power options in control panel nitro5

Kartik2K20
Kartik2K20 Member Posts: 22 Networker
edited December 2020 in Nitro Gaming
Can someone share Acer(balanced) power settings in windows. I recently fresh installed windows on my Acer AN515-54 because I ran into a problem after installing windows preview build. Now I don't have the Acer(balanced) power setting and battery seems to drain faster than before. I'm attaching a few screen shots please tell me what setting to change to get Acer settings.

Answers

• I have a plan from the original Acer of the an515-51. I don't know if it will work, but you can try to import:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kartik2K20
    How can I reinstall Acer Power Management software for Acer Nitro 5
  • Are you referring to the old acer epower management power software?
    Acer ePower Management Download - With Acer ePower Management you
    Or are you referring to the power button settings?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kartik2K20
    I have installed Quick Access, Nitrosense and Care center through official product page.

APM - Acer Power Management

But now I'm trying to download APM software that may add a power plan in the control panel. I never noticed if I had Acer Empowering Technology installed or not. But now when I try to install APM I get an error saying I first need to install Acer empowering technology. If you have Acer Empowering technology 3.0 or 2.5 provide the link to install. Also check if you have a red icon named "epowertray.exe" in task manager.

High performance mode is selected through Nitrosense when on mains else when I'm on battery only Balanced mode shows up no other power mode in control panel.

Nitrosense has Balanced and other 2 but not Acer(Balanced)

• Can you provide the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kartik2K20
    Category - Notebook Model - Nitro 5 Model No - AN515-54
  • I shared some plans here:
    I have a plan from the original Acer of the an515-51. I don't know if it will work, but you can try to import:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/j6/mrdfi9v5rku7.rar

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kartik2K20
    If you get any info on restoring the power management in this model do leave a comment. Thanks for the help.
  • You said at the beginning of the topic that you reinstalled windows. Now, when you purchased the laptop, did you back up the operating system provided by Acer, so that you could reinstall windows later?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kartik2K20
    I installed windows downloaded from Microsoft website. I did back-up but it doesn't backup entire OS right like an ISO right?
  • Kartik2K20
    I wanted to reinstall windows because of faulty windows preview. Even if i had backed up windows it would have backed up faulty windows.
  • In fact, the acer care center program backed up the operating system provided by Acer. You can reinstall the stock operating system provided by acer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kartik2K20
    Here is the Acer(optimized) Power Setting

In case if you don't see the first option 'AHCI Link Power Management - HIPM/DIPM' do the following
    open command prompt as administrator then run the following command given below without single-quotes:
    ' powercfg -attributes SUB_DISK 0b2d69d7-a2a1-449c-9680-f91c70521c60 -ATTRIB_HIDE '
    Hit Enter and reopen the Advanced Power Setting.

• Kartik2K20
    Update:

Under Video Playback Quality Bias change On battery option to Video Playback Power-Saving Bias
  • NEONGASHMEN
    NEONGASHMEN Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

@Kartik2K20
    Hey, Are these settings same for Triton 300 (PT315-51) ?
    I kinda deleted the acer power plan by accident
  • Sarim123
    Sarim123 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi. Anybody can share me the Acer optimised power plan of model nitro7 an715-51 53dw . After formatting my power plan is missing.