MY LAPTOP(acer nitro 5 an515-51) Starts when i press the power button 20-30 times continuously!

Nabil099
Nabil099 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Without pressing power button 20-30 times it Won't turn on(with fully charged battery)
Any solution?
What i should do?
Will it hamper my laptop if i continue using it in this manner? 
In this situation of lockdown it is not possible to go to a technician😥 
 [Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    What is the exact model of laptop? Example an515-51-75kz. Does the problem remain after resetting the battery?
    When you press and hold several keys, does the notebook turn on when you press the power? Have you checked that the keyboard is properly connected to the motherboard?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    What is the exact model of laptop? Example an515-51-75kz. Does the problem remain after resetting the battery?
    When you press and hold several keys, does the notebook turn on when you press the power? Have you checked that the keyboard is properly connected to the motherboard?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nabil099
    Model: acer nitro 5 an515-51
    I tried battery removal, resetting, windows re-install,ram cleaning and changing ram port.My laptop only turns on when i plug it on and press power button(no other keys) for 20-40 times 😥!
    Is it a motherboard problem?
    Should i use laptop in this manner?      
  • Is your notebook under warranty? Have you ever tried to open the notebook to disconnect the keyboard and lition battery and then connect them again?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nabil099
    no ,i never tried disconnecting my battery ?
    do you think this is a motherboard pblm?
  • It may just be that the keyboard or battery is poorly connected. I suggest you check the keyboards and battery connections.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nabil099
    Last question(sorry for disturbin), if i continue using laptop in this manner, will it hamper my laptop?  Cz i will go to acer carr center after the lockdown.i want to use laptop 1/2month in this manner❤   
  • I do not recommend that you use the notebook with this problem. I suggest you check the keyboard and battery connection.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manish09
    Manish09 Member Posts: 4 New User

Did you get any solution of this problem