Predator Helios 300 CPU Fan Not Working

2»

Answers

• Mraj2108
    Mraj2108 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

It is ideal to really check the problem visually by opening the notebook as long as you really know how to open it! I suggest you check out these videos:
    https://youtu.be/Ph2ibK79zd8
    https://youtu.be/aPUCYUiGWZQ
    I had followed same but my cpu fan is not working after that can u please tell me what the actual problem with my cpu fan

• Mraj2108

Tinkerer

eetle35 said:
    I can see that the CPU fan isn't working, as it is visible from beneath the laptop. The GPU fan is fine & able to run at maximum speed. I do not have the warranty, as I have repasted the laptop. Anyway, if I shut down the computer, how can I see if the fan is running?
    Same problem with me bro
    No one is helping
  • @Mraj2108 Is your notebook under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mraj2108

Tinkerer

I had tried everything to fix my Predator Helio 300 cpu fan but nothing is working can u help please
  • Mraj2108

Tinkerer

@Mraj2108 Is your notebook under warranty?
    Yes it's in warranty but had repasted by own in lockdown period so, I think my warranty is gone 😥 can you please help me to fix it
  • Mraj2108

Tinkerer

Mraj2108 said:
    I had tried everything to fix my Predator Helio 300 cpu fan but nothing is working can u help please

• You can ask technical support if replacing the thermal paste violates your country's hardware warranty. If you violate, in this case, I suggest that you purchase another fan:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mraj2108

Tinkerer

You can ask technical support if replacing the thermal paste violates your country's hardware warranty. If you violate, in this case, I suggest that you purchase another fan:

From where I have to buy fan sir the website link

• In what country do you live?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mraj2108

Tinkerer

In egydiocoelho said:
    In what country do you live?

India
  • I don't know any Indian suppliers. Did you try to search using the partnumber I gave you?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Darkpi
    Darkpi Member Posts: 1 New User
    My cpu fan not working
    Why
  • darkp
    darkp Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

my cpu fan not working why?
    and how can i fix it?

• darkp
    darkp Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

darkp said:
    my cpu fan not working why?
    and how can i fix it?

my laptop is 317-52
  • @darkp Ideally, you should create a new topic.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited June 2020
    darkp as @egydiocoelho stated above open your own thread for your issue in order to get better help also if the fan its physically stopped its most probably faulty  u need to get it replaced but as it was already said open a new thread 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• dirn
    dirn Member Posts: 2 New User
    In my case CPU fan got stuck after cleaning fan and applied new thermal paste, Reopen back the laptop and spray WD-40 to the fan. Issue solved.