my acer Aspire v5 (touch screen) has a wifi problem

2»

Answers

• entahapa
    entahapa Member Posts: 4 New User

Just wondering...if so many V5 user face this prob, why dont this very big, brilliant, excellent Acer company give a link guiding the user (including non expert like me also) instead of ALL the problem users call them & they answer one by one!

Anyway thanks for the usefull info!

• 1garafola
    1garafola Member Posts: 3 New User

OK, i guess i am the most IT iliterate.  if i cannot connect to wifi how do i go to their website to install the latest driver?  Totally confused

Needless to say, i have the same wifi issue everyone else is having with my acer Aspire v5

• 1garafola
    1garafola Member Posts: 3 New User

what number did you call because i keep getting Acer support that wants to charge me??

• becbearw
    becbearw Member Posts: 1 New User

I have only just purchased my new Acer Aspire V5-571PG with Windows 8 and touchscreen this week and have this problem as well.

I have checked my Device Manager (in My computer) is on. And checked BlueTooth devices is off, and still the wireless is dropping out, or having limited connectivity.

Looks like everyone is having the same problem, and it is the Device driver.

Where exactly can I find out on my computer what version I have at the moment?

And where do I go exactly to download/install the new updated device driver that will fix this problem?

Thanks so much guys, hope you can help!

Frustrated-New-Aspire-V5-User.

This discussion has been closed.