X38 AND X38P

MPcdn
MPcdn Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Can anyone send me information on these monitors and what is the difference.  I would also like to know price and availability.

Thank you

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    As far as I know the X38 designates the full model line. The version for the US is X38PB, for other countries it will be X38Pxxx.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, the marketing folks always want it as fast as possible, the engineers want to have it fully tested, the production people want to have all the parts before starting to build, ... we just have to wait. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    As far as I know the X38 designates the full model line. The version for the US is X38PB, for other countries it will be X38Pxxx.
  • MPcdn
    Is there any idea when it could be out?
  • billsey
    Your guess is as good as anyone's. :)
  • MPcdn
    I wish the company put out a statement!
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, the marketing folks always want it as fast as possible, the engineers want to have it fully tested, the production people want to have all the parts before starting to build, ... we just have to wait. :)