windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    How do I permenantly delete my Acer account
    Hi

I have sent you a private message to better assist you.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Valentyn
    Valentyn Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2020
    Good afternoon. I want to delete my account permanently. Can anyone support me with it?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Valentyn,

Please reply to the private message i sent you for better assistance.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Rumbler said:
    Hello, I was just speaking with a lady named XXX about deleting my Acer Community/Acer Canada account and all information contained therein.  She told me to speak to someone named Brad (the Community Manager) but I can not find anyone by that name.  Nor can I find out how to write a Private Message.  I searched the website and found this discussion post.  I am hoping you can help me.  My original account username is my email, XXXX  This account was created on or about the date of June 15th.  But today (June 19th) I am also in an account under and  under the handle Rumbler with all of the same information entered into the fields on the first page. So I may have more than one active account.  Please delete anything you find.

Respectfully

Edited the content to hide personal information
    Acer-Samuel
    Rumbler said:
    Hello again.  Yes, I was correct.  I have discovered I do in fact have two separate accounts with the same e-mail address. One is under the simple username of XXX and the page is acer.com/ac/en/Content/home. That is the first page I see when I use that log-in name.  The second account I have (using the same email address) is under the username of Rumbler and it is the Community Forum found at Community.acer.com

I don't know how two seemingly different accounts were created, most likely I forgot my original log-in information and created something else.  Nonetheless, if you could please delete anything/everything you find under my name it would be greatly appreciated.  I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully

Edited the content to hide personal information
    Acer-Samuel
    I have submitted your request and sent you a private message for better assistance.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny