Nitro 5 an515-52 intel optane h10 problem

johnnyblaze
johnnyblaze Member Posts: 6 New User
I have acer nitro 5 i5 8300h 16gb Ram ssd crucial mx500 nvdia 1050ti running win 10 64bit home  and I bought a intel optane memory h10 256gb+16 optane mem ipluged in and doesn't work the pc doesn't recognize optane mem only ssd :S any solution or someone else running on that prob. On bios 1st page says sata mode : RAID and in advanced page is selected Sata mode : rst and optane …..

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • johnnyblaze
    edited May 2020

• Your answer is blank.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • johnnyblaze
    I did that steps I preinstall rst drivers before windows but nothing my system doesn't recognize optane mem 

• OK! Have you already changed the sata mode in the bios to rst with optane? If sata mode does not appear, press ctrl + s on the main tab.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• johnnyblaze
    sata mode on main page is raid  on adnvaced page is sata mode rst with optane
  • You should now download the intel rapid storage program from the intel website.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MarioFX5
    MarioFX5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Did you managed to make it work on your laptop? I got the same issue I don’t have luck so far. I think the motherboard and the bios (even the latest) doesn’t support it. I was told that the motherboard has to support bifurcation - the feature that allows the PCIe 3.0 x4 device to operate on two separate PCIe 3.0 x2 links.I don’t know how can I see that.If anyone have some knowledge or experience please share it.Thanks!
  • Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Hi @MarioFX5,

Thank you for joining Acer community.

Here you can share your ideas, solutions or queries. It looks like you have posted your comment on an older thread. This may not get much attention from other users community. I suggest and request you create a new topic with the model name of your unit and issue. 

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel