Problem with webcam Notebook Acer Aspire 3 A315-54K-33AU, very dark.

FábioLins
FábioLins Member Posts: 6 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I've bought this notebook recently, tested the webcam today and it's just too dark. Almost I can't see something. I've see some others questions about that, but nothing that was suggested solved to me. What can I do?? If a quick answer is possible, I would be appreciated because I have a presentation for tomorrow and i need to use the webcam!!
Thank you.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Search. open camera app in Windows start menu.  Click camera settings icon in upper right corner. Try other flicker reduction settings. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• FábioLins
    I've tried this yesterday, but nothing changed. Still too dark, I almost cannot se myself. I think it's something like the saturation settings is too low, but I've searched everywhere for this configuration, but I didn't found. 
  • JackE
    Download, unzip this camera archive, and install the setup file to see if it still looks dark. www.kkmoom.com/pc.rar

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• FábioLins
    JackE said:
    Download, unzip this camera archive, and install the setup file to see if it still looks dark. www.kkmoom.com/pc.rar

Jack E/NJ

Still the same :c
  • JackE
    >>>I've bought this notebook recently,>>>
    >>>Still the same>>>

How recently? If still within the vendor's RMA returns policy period (usually a few weeks), quickly return it as defective for a refund or exchange. ACER warranty service will take longer.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ