nitrosense not working

suhaib
suhaib Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
my nitrosense is on the task manager working but there is nothing showing up my model is AN 515-54
this problem happen suddenly it was working well i tried some solutions like download new version from acer site but it still not working

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,071 Pathfinder
    @suhaib
    Open control panel then uninstall nitrosense services.
    Now, follow these steps↓
    1)open cmd as administrator and type command -
                            lodctr /R
    (R must be in capital letters exact how i written)
    2)after typing this command press enter then close CMD

Now, Download and install nitrosense from my link 

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Nitro Sense/Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3012_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=637172702783459280&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO AN515-54&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • suhaib

Tinkerer

its not working same problem i followed the steps then installed it and lunch from
    9327b..) and still not working
  • GAMING6698
    edited May 2020
    @suhaib
    Open ......UMP folder then then install or reinstall file type appxbundle

• suhaib

Tinkerer

nothing happen still not working
  • GAMING6698
    edited May 2020
    @suhaib
    May be any service stop, nitrosense is not a good news
    "you can install predatorsense better then nitrosense with extra features"

Follow my steps 
    Then go to the plugs folder, and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-54 then click setup.exe to install

ENJOY👍👍👍

• suhaib

Tinkerer

same problem its shown in task manager but still not working
  • GAMING6698
    @suhaib
    Stop all predatorSense services from task manager.
    Do this again↓
    open cmd as administrator and type command -
                                    lodctr /R
    After typing this command press enter then close CMD open predatorsense 

• suhaib

Tinkerer

nothing happend it shows on task manager but not working
  • When executing this "lodctr / R" command, did you open powershell as an administrator?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • suhaib

Tinkerer

yes  i run it as admin
  • Have you tried to uninstall the service and predator sense? is there any antivirus installed?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • suhaib

Tinkerer

i tried now to uninstall from the picture u send but still not working 
    i have windows defender only
  • Can you enter the name of your computer that appears here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• suhaib

Tinkerer

its nitro AN515-54
  • Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-52 and install the appxbundle and run the installation file.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• suhaib

Tinkerer

its says computer not supported when i open the setup file
  • What happens when you restore windows to a date before the problem occurred?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• suhaib

Tinkerer

i might lose some files and programs
  • I recommend saving the files on a separate drive.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer