Aspire F15 Upgrade

NoGamer
NoGamer Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello. I would like to upgrade my laptop with another 8 gb of ram but  i don't know the cl of the ram. I own an aspire F15 F5-573G-58W4. I would also be thankful if someonae can recommend me a good  coolerpad.

Answers

• In the memory tab, the cl the memory is working with appears. On the keyboard, do you want to replace the notebook keyboard?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NoGamer
    NoGamer Member Posts: 2 New User
    For the moment i do not want to change my keyboard(thought it will be nice an iluminated keyboard). I just want to upgrade the latop with another 8 gb of ram and in the future with another ssd.Cpu-z shows me 4 different cas latency and i usualy would go for the lowest number(18.0) but i'm not sure about it.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    The CL appears in the specs of the SPD of CPUz. The best way to upgrade your ram is to try and get the same and match your existing ram (unless you want faster ram and spend more money?) as is shown in CPUz SPD specs. The ram that you have is the Kingston part No: ACR24D4S7S8MB-8 8GB PC4-19200 DDR4-2400MHz ram. Search on the web for this exact Kingston part number and try to buy another 8Gb module so it matches your existing ram. Btw, the F5-573G max mem is 32GB total and it has 2 slots (2 banks of 1) and comes with standard mem of 8GB removable it can handle DDR4-2400MHz to DDR4-3200MHz type ram. 

If you want to Check all memory details do this:

1. Open Start.

2. Type Command Prompt, right-click the top result and select the Run as administrator option.

3. Type the following command to view all the memory details and press Enter: wmic memorychip list full

• If your motherboard has this connector, you can install a backlit keyboard:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)