malfunction

rokhum
rokhum Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Recently, after around 1 yr without complaints, my device had experienced some problems:
1. while using my laptop, the whole screen sometimes dark and need to press power button once to make it work again
2. Sometimes, when touching windows button on the screen, the whole screen will become dark and the touch screen function (windows key) has no result

Any suggestion? Pls.
I don't have much technical knowledge and need help 

Answers

• wHAT IS the exact model? example an515-51-75kz
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rokhum
    Spin SP314-51   
  • Try disabling fast startup, hybrid sleep and hibernation in power options.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rokhum
    Thank you.
  • The problem was solved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer