Predator X35 - Dead Pixel Issues

Punthakorn
Punthakorn Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Has anyone got dead pixel issue on new X35? this happened to me after 5months, It is very frustrated.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    There is a spec in the warranty info about how many dead or stuck pixels are allowed. Have you tried any of the software solutions for lighting it back up?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Punthakorn
    yes there is a spec for warranty and my case doesn't meet the criteria. that is why I feel disappointed as it is a 3.5k SGD monitor. I want to know if this happen to other X35 owners.

my previous Dell alienware also had the similar issue (1 dead pixel) but somehow they managed to replace my screen.
    Im not here to attack the company but I hope Acer understand the feeling of customer since not many people on the market for this monitor (spending premium price for the best experience)..

• Uzap
    Uzap Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    My X35 had 3 dead pixels when i first received it and immediately i requested my local ACER to change it for me. For your case, it happened after 5 months which i think is abit hard to pass off under for ACER.
  • Punthakorn
    edited May 2020
    Uzap said:
    My X35 had 3 dead pixels when i first received it and immediately i requested my local ACER to change it for me. For your case, it happened after 5 months which i think is abit hard to pass off under for ACER.

Thanks, another issue for me since I received the monitor is this weird circle spots this happen when  monitor turns on (with Predator logo), do you have the same problem? (note that is happened only when u first turn on the screen with the first Predator logo flash up)

• Punthakorn
    clear photo of these circle spots
  • Punthakorn
    Updated 26May20 - Thank you Acer for issuing a new replacement for my monitor! the new one is in perfect condition.