Aspire V7-482PG Bios Recovery

1235»

Answers

• Shaharyar
    Shaharyar Member Posts: 54 Troubleshooter
    Update:

I repeated the process but the problem is still the same. After that I did some study and clean the ZRQ.fd (Extracted from 2.30) with Hex Editor than matched the backup file with the new one than wrote directly into the chip but still no luck.

I think the problem is with the EC. Help me fix it please. I searched a lot about the EC binary and its extraction but not enough information available. I don't wanna give up on this laptop. please help.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    What advice did Ivan give you? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shaharyar
    After much struggle. Mission accomplished 😊
  • Shaharyar
    Thank you JackE and egydiocoelho 👍🏻😊
  • JackE
    So tell us how you fixed it so others may benefit. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• I would also like to know how the problem was fixed.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shaharyar
    I cleaned the ME Region than wrote the binary into the EC chip than for the bios I took the 2.30 binary adjusted the size of the file than wrote into the bios chip.
  • JackE
    OK thanks Shaharyar   I doubt many users here would know how to do this or take the time to do it that you apparently did. Thanks for the report. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shaharyar
    I’m here to help. Anyone who wants to perform these tasks can contact me I’ll briefly explain. Thanks again JackE and egydiocoelho. 
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    OK. Thanks for the offer Shaharyar  !!!   :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    you are welcome @Shaharyar :+1:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdmEcoservice
    AdmEcoservice Member Posts: 1 New User
    Shaharyar said:
    I’m here to help. Anyone who wants to perform these tasks can contact me I’ll briefly explain. Thanks again JackE and egydiocoelho. 
    Hi, i have the same problem that you had.(same laptop model).Can't fix the Bios with the ZRQ.fd file over USB. Can you explain the process step by step that you did with the USB BIOS PROGRAMMER?
    Maybe you can send me the files that you used with the USB BIOS PROGRAMMER?
    I hope you see this message..
    Please help..
    Thank you!