XZ321QU bmijpphzx - I need it to display 1440p 120Hz on HDMI via Xbox One X

MicLamer
MicLamer Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
I have a XZ321QU bmijpphzx monitor, and I need it to display 1440p 120Hz on HDMI via Xbox One X.
Do you have any plans to release a firmware flash to address the issue?
The issue is with your monitor.

Answers

• FunPolice
    FunPolice Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any update on this question?
  • abkarabkar78
    abkarabkar78 Member Posts: 4 New User
    I have the same any update about this 
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    MicLamer said:
    I have a XZ321QU bmijpphzx monitor, and I need it to display 1440p 120Hz on HDMI via Xbox One X.

Well, what exactly is the issue because to my understanding you cant display more than 60Hzn with any Playstation or Xbox ?

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• MicLamer
    MicLamer Member Posts: 2 New User
    The xbox will display 1080p and 1440p at 120hz, if the game you're playing supports it, that's another story. 
    I solved the problem my spiking this expensive piece of garbage monitor on the ground, and put it in the trash where it belongs.. 
  • Sinthzilla
    Sinthzilla Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Coqui13 said:
    MicLamer said:

Well, what exactly is the issue because to my understanding you cant display more than 60Hzn with any Playstation or Xbox ?

Why are you setting this as an answer when it's factually wrong? It takes a few seconds to go on Google and see both the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S support 120hz.

This is an issue with the monitor.