Aspire V Nitro "No Bootable Device" issue

athrun2371
athrun2371 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey everyone, sorry to bother y'all but I'm in need of help with my brothers gaming laptop. He accidentally dropped it and now it has this "NO BOOTABLE DEVICE" w/ a magnifying glass on it. I've tried some ways to get out of it and see if the laptop will go back to normal, but nothing is working...

The things I've tried involved pressing F2 repeatedly until the Setup Utility menu comes up, enabled the F12 Boot Menu (was shown in YT video I watched), change the boot mode to LEGACY, then saved it and restarted. However, after doing all of that, it comes up with a "PXE-E61" and "PXE-M0F."  I even tried holding down the ALT key while pressing F10 repeatedly from what I read in another forum here, but that didn't work either...

Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to resolve this?

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,308 Pathfinder
    edited March 2020
    Hey everyone, sorry to bother y'all but I'm in need of help with my brothers gaming laptop. He accidentally dropped it and now it has this "NO BOOTABLE DEVICE" w/ a magnifying glass on it. I've tried some ways to get out of it and see if the laptop will go back to normal, but nothing is working...

The things I've tried involved pressing F2 repeatedly until the Setup Utility menu comes up, enabled the F12 Boot Menu (was shown in YT video I watched), change the boot mode to LEGACY, then saved it and restarted. However, after doing all of that, it comes up with a "PXE-E61" and "PXE-M0F."  I even tried holding down the ALT key while pressing F10 repeatedly from what I read in another forum here, but that didn't work either...

Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to resolve this?
    You hard drive got loose or damage.
    1)try to remove and put again hard drive perfectly must double check it.

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566