when i will get update the bios from v 1.23 ? on acer aspire 3 a315-21

13»

Answers

• You can try to update the firmware driver and check for a newer version:

But remember that it is a risky procedure.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    No, not on this users forum. You must keep checking the download page just like the rest of us forum users. We are not company employees but only users like you. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    anyone from acer company can tell me when get the new bios version after v 1.23

Contact Acer Support for your region. We are NOT Acer and your question can only be answered by Acer
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/#_ga=2.178343012.1565315166.1568641242-218381942.1567545004

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• OsamaDiaab
    OsamaDiaab Member Posts: 120 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    You can try to update the firmware driver and check for a newer version:

But remember that it is a risky procedure.

• OsamaDiaab
    JackE said:
    No, not on this users forum. You must keep checking the download page just like the rest of us forum users. We are not company employees but only users like you. Jack E/NJ
    thank you

<3 
  • OsamaDiaab
    andylb said:
    anyone from acer company can tell me when get the new bios version after v 1.23

Contact Acer Support for your region. We are NOT Acer and your question can only be answered by Acer
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/#_ga=2.178343012.1565315166.1568641242-218381942.1567545004
    i do this but acer support tell me no have a problem 

anyway this problem for all user used the version ( Acer Aspire 3 A315-21 )

you can check the site 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-A315-21/58857

any used amd a6-9225 with acer 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    As many of us have tried to tell you you dont have a problem and that is why Acer support tell you that you dont have a problem. 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★