dual monitor capable?

JAMNINJAX
JAMNINJAX Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 22 in 2020 Archives
it has an hdmi port  beside the vga port..  is it dual monitor capable. aspire tc-120      XXXX

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel  

Best Answer

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi JAMNINJAX ,

Yes You can connect one monitor with HDMI and other with VGA. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi JAMNINJAX ,

Yes You can connect one monitor with HDMI and other with VGA. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • DebC
    DebC Member Posts: 3 New User
    How do you use the HDMI cable?  it will not connect to my laptop for the second monitor 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    What laptop do you have, and which ports are on it?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DebC
    I have a Lenovo T450.  I am using my docking station and I have two VGA ports, 3 usb 3.0 and 3 USB 2.0 ports.  Any help would be great!
  • billsey
    @DebC you are probably in the wrong section here (this is for some of the Acer desktops) for a Lenovo, but you should be able to use one of the VGA ports to connect a second monitor. If the monitor doesn't have a VGA port it's possible to get a VGA to HDMI adapter like this one to do it. Remember, not the cheaper HDMI to VGA! They don't go both directions...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DebC
    Thank you sorry about wrong section...I have the acer monitor but as you know a Lenovo laptop...
    I appreciate the help!
  • billsey
    I'll see if they can move this to the appropriate section (Acer Monitors), but I think we've got it answered for you anyway. In the right section it'll be more visible to other monitor owners looking to connect via those ports.