Why I can not install 32 b OS

DynaCZ
DynaCZ Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I need help.  i have a laptop acer travelmate p215 series.  I need to install 32 b operating system on it.  prepare my USB help rufus, i enabled boot from usb device secure boot enabled.  but there is no device in the boot menu.  when I do the same procedure with 64 b operating system, USB will appear in the boot menu.  please help.  thanks for the answers

Answers

• In this case, you should check if your model has legacy boot mode. After making this change, configure the USB stick as follows:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DynaCZ
    This model cant switch to legacy mode...
  • Can you provide the exact model? Example TMP215-51-51RB
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DynaCZ
    of course. TMP215-51-52GR
  • It is possible that current models do not have legacy mode and do not support the installation of an x86 operating system. Is there a guide called boot mode in the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer