Acer Predator G3600 won`t turn all the way off

PredatorG3600
PredatorG3600 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Acer Predator G3600 won`t turn all the way off, i press shut down. It goes off but all the fan i on, i what full shut down.
I have change the graphics card and the Hdd stasjons to SSD, so now i only have 2 ssd because it was a problem with Hdd.
Can the problem be SSD? Do i need one HDD?

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,098 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Disconnect from mains, press the power button for 20 secs, let the PC to rest for a while(15-20 Mins), then reconnect the PC to mains and try starting.
  • johndufff
    johndufff Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    Disconnect from mains, press the power button for 20 secs, let the PC to rest for a while(15-20 Mins), then reconnect the PC to mains and try starting.
    Hi there I have also encountered the same problem with my G3600, I have changed the GPU (GTX 1050 ti) only. The only way to fully shutdown the PC (motherboard seems to still be powered) is to hold the power button. What do you mean by mains ? The power supply ?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Mains is the European (and likely elsewhere in the world) name for your power on the wall. You typically have a power cord that connects directly to the wall or to a surge arrestor/UPS...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.