Ram upgrade problems!

Akorn95
Akorn95 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hello, i just upgraded ram on my G3-710, the problem is that slot 3 and 4 dosent work, seems like its almost not activetet, anyone know how to fix this? 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Akorn95 !

Please enter the EXACT model of your computer as well as which RAMs you used for the upgrade.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Akorn95
    Thanx, predator G3-710, desktop-447NB92
    Intel core i5 6500. Is that what you needed?
    The ram i used for the upgrade is Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz 16GB. Its working if i have one in slot 1 and one in slot 2, but ofc i want them in slot 2 and 4 for the best performance. 
  • MaClane
    This computer's processor does not support RAM frequency access greater than 2133Mhz
    Bios also does not have an XMP profile.
    These RAMs are not adequately supported on this device.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Akorn95
    They are supported, i use them now, they only work up to 2133mhz, but do you know why i cant get dual, only single? 
  • MaClane
    Possibly due to the fact that these RAMs have an XMP profile and the dual will not be able to activate since Bios does not have this support.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Akorn95
    Okay, thanx, then i need to get a new motherboard.