Extensa EX2519 Randomly got a black screen on my Extensa. Why?

DanE92
DanE92 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I use an Extensa EX2519. While browsing Reddit, I clicked on a post to read some comments. When I did that, my screen turned black for a few seconds before going back to normal again. Of course, I wonder why. This has never happened before. Any ideas on what could have done it and what I can do about it?

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!!

DanE92

Does this happen only while browsing the Reddit website and reading comments in it?  

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• DanE92
    Hi.

Bought it last summer, and this is the first time it has ever happened. No idea if it was something with Reddit, Firefox or anything else. First time event.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Is there any chance the link was trying to open something full screen? A resolution change on the fly will give you a blip of all black.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DanE92
    Well, the post was a youtube video, but I clicked to read comments which normally has the video on a smaller player, with comments underneath.