Failed to boot BIOS. Flashing BIOS in usb - Travelmate P645-M

2»

Answers

• qdeb
    qdeb Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

JordanB said:
    Ok. If that doesn’t work, then there’s a somewhat strange solution that I remember from a few years ago in link below.  It involves holding the power button for two minutes.  Yes, strange...I know.  I doubt it will work, but you never know.  

I have linux installed in usb, still cannot boot to usb as well.
    thank you, help is very appreciated
  • qdeb

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    It is always possible, but the normal symptom with the UEFI partition missing or corrupted is "there is no boot device".
    mine just stuck at acer logo, no beeping sound, no text notification whatsoever

• qdeb

Tinkerer

MaClane said:
    Good Morning qdeb !

Acer does not provide flash files in Bios.
    It is not allowed to share any type of access method to Bios.
    In this case, it is recommended that you contact Acer in your region directly.

i did go to Acer service center they did quick diagnosis. they said that it might be or cmos battery failure. and i need to change mainbaord. because they cannot change soldered cmos battery
  • They are referring to this battery:

I just didn't understand why they said they can't change this battery.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • qdeb

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Thank you for support guys! I go to service center but not Acer official, and they can fix it, the problem is in the ic bios.