My Predator 3000 PO3. Do I Have Two Hard Drives In My Computer? Two Questions.

utahperson
utahperson Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
1. I have a 2TB Toshiba HD and a 256 GB Kingston SSD. Does this mean I have two hard drives in my computer?

2. I have a C Drive and a D Drive. Are both of these located on the 2TB Drive?

Thank you. I am so new to this powerful computer and want to learn all I can.

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? Example PO3-600-7289. From your description, you have two storage units. However, it is possible that raid mode is active in the bios and that is why you get only one unit.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    You have a 2TB HDD and a 256GB SSD, the 2TB is used for D : and the 256GB for C:. Likely the SSD is an M.2 2280 form factor, the 2TB a 3.5" form factor. You can verify partition sizes by right clicking on your start button and choosing Disk Management from the menu. Typically there will be a few really small partitions hidden on the SSD, for booting and recovery, and the HDD will be one big one.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • utahperson
    utahperson Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Thank you for the info.