when i will get update the bios from v 1.23 ? on acer aspire 3 a315-21

Answers

• OsamaDiaab
    OsamaDiaab Member Posts: 120 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    andylb said:
    Now run it Again and post a screen of the Unified Tab, you must let it run for about 10 minutes

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    That certainly looks like you aren’t getting above 2600 and that should have boosted to 3000 under stress

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• andylb
    On further investigation I came across my colleague @JackE post and I agree. The reason the 315-21g Turbos to 3.0 is because it has 2 GPU’s and needs more processor power
    @JackE said
    You can NOT  try to compare the A6-CPU turbo speed of your laptop with the A6-CPU turbo speed of another brand/model laptop!!! By design, each manufacturer decides which speed is appropriate for reliability based on case dimensions, fans, cooling pads, thermal modules and many other factors which can be vastly different for different manufacturers and models. ACER has determined that the maximum A6 speed of your laptop design that is best for reliability should be 2.6GHz, not 3 GHz. Other manufacturers may allow higher A6-turbo speeds, but ACER does NOT for this particular model's laptop design. Jack E/NJ   

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• OsamaDiaab
    andylb said:
    On further investigation I came across my colleague @JackE post and I agree. The reason the 315-21g Turbos to 3.0 is because it has 2 GPU’s and needs more processor power
    @JackE said
    You can NOT  try to compare the A6-CPU turbo speed of your laptop with the A6-CPU turbo speed of another brand/model laptop!!! By design, each manufacturer decides which speed is appropriate for reliability based on case dimensions, fans, cooling pads, thermal modules and many other factors which can be vastly different for different manufacturers and models. ACER has determined that the maximum A6 speed of your laptop design that is best for reliability should be 2.6GHz, not 3 GHz. Other manufacturers may allow higher A6-turbo speeds, but ACER does NOT for this particular model's laptop design. Jack E/NJ   

how to increase power processor ??

and this problem for all acer aspire 3 a31-21 not only me

you can review all model of acer aspire 3 a315-21 in 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-A315-21/58857

used amd a6-9225 cpu

• OsamaDiaab
    andylb said:
    @JackE said

and the same processor power in aspire 3 a315-21g (a6-9225)
    look this
    https://www.amd.com/en/products/specifications/compare/processors/2131,8231

the same power

and this model get turbo core to 2.9GHz with out any problem
  • andylb
    Because the 21g has 2 GPU's it needs the availability of more power

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• OsamaDiaab
    any help ??
  • andylb
    edited February 2020
    My friend those Specs are from AMD but they are the specs of the processor when sold directly to the end user. AMD make the same processors for computer manufacturers like Acer and they are made to the specs the manufacturer specifies. in your case Acer have limited the processor to 2.6 Max.
    I have a question, are you experiencing slow performance? are your games stuttering or lagging? My CPU can boost to 3.4 but as yet I have not played any games which have needed to boost. I answer many questions from Intel CPU users who experience Thermal throttling when their CPU Boosts and most end up turning Boost off to solve the problem without suffering reduced performance. Lastly the reason Boost is not the base speed is because running the processor at the Boost speed for any considerable length of time can damage the CPU due to high temperatures and that is why the base speed is not the Boost speed and why the Boost speed cannot be selected as the default operating speed.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• OsamaDiaab
    andylb said:
    My friend those Specs are from AMD but they are the specs of the processor when sold directly to the end user. AMD make the same processors for computer manufacturers like Acer and they are made to the specs the manufacturer specifies. in your case Acer have .
    I have a question, are you experiencing slow performance? are your games stuttering or lagging? My CPU can boost to 3.4 but as yet I have not played any games which have needed to boost. I answer many questions from Intel CPU users who experience Thermal throttling when their CPU Boosts and most end up turning Boost off to solve the problem without suffering reduced performance. Lastly the reason Boost is not the base speed is because running the processor at the Boost speed for any considerable length of time can damage the CPU due to high temperatures and that is why the base speed is not the Boost speed and why the Boost speed cannot be selected as the default operating speed.
    the acer company limited the processor to 3.0 GHz Max

she is 
    written this in Specs on my laptop and the cover and in the Specs in website using S/N 

and yes i have slow performance at the normal used apps and games web browsing

cpu used 99% and the same time gpu used 50 % to 60 % max and have a 10 to 15 fps for Pubg lite for example

and i have a 8GB ram 

used msi afterbanner
  • OsamaDiaab
    any help ?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>have a 10 to 15 fps for Pubg lite for example and i have a 8GB ram >>>

Uninstall, don't just disable, any non-Microsoft virus scanners. Most folks only need Defender and MSRT which are both updated automatically by Microsoft. Replace the 4GB DDR4 replaceable module with 8GB module for a maximum allowed 12GB RAM. BEFORE starting PUBGL, battery must be near 100% charged, the laptop plugged in and power plan set for max performance. This is likely the best that you will be able to do with this non-gaming laptop which has processor frequency limitations that are designed to protect the system. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    JackE said:
    >>>have a 10 to 15 fps for Pubg lite for and i have a 8GB ram >>>

Uninstall, don't just disable, any non-Microsoft virus scanners. Most folks only need Defender and MSRT which are both updated automatically by Microsoft. Replace the 4GB DDR4 replaceable module with 8GB module for a maximum allowed 12GB RAM. BEFORE starting PUBGL, battery must be near 100% charged, the laptop plugged in and power plan set for max performance. This is likely the best that you will be able to do with this non-gaming laptop which has processor frequency limitations that are designed to protect the system. Jack E/NJ
    the  example no more

anyway pubg used from 4.5 G to 5 G of ram

and the all of used no get more 2.6 GHz

i was did all way to get more the 2.6 GHz 
    no avail

all acer aspire 3 a315-21 used the same cpu amd a6-9225 not get more 2.6 GHz

you can tell other owned the same model of laptop if no have this problem
  • andylb
    Check these settings

Go to Settings/Power and Sleep/Advanced Power Settings (on the right) then do this

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• OsamaDiaab
    andylb said:
    Check these settings

Go to Settings/Power and Sleep/Advanced Power Settings (on the right) then do this

i do this but no avail still problem
  • andylb
    Then I'm done, all out of ideas, good luck

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• OsamaDiaab
    andylb said:
    Then I'm done, all out of ideas, good luck
    can i change bios other model acer ??
    or can i change bios other company ???
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    No to both questions. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Can not. The most you can do is install a modified bios that releases some extra functions. However, it is an extremely risky procedure and will violate the hardware warranty.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OsamaDiaab
    anyone from acer company can tell me when get the new bios version after v 1.23