My A515-54G-761G has how many RAM slots?

2»

Answers

• Yes my friend @brummyfan2. This is the only possibility I have in mind.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019
    Yes my friend @brummyfan2. This is the only possibility I have in mind.
    Thanks mate, so the OP can only upgrade up to 16GB RAM(1 stick of16GB)   :o
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>Edit: Could an empty solderable slot possible? >>>

Yes. And as egydiocoelho said, >>>When the soldered rams memory slots are empty, windows identifies them as an expansion slot.>>>. So does CPUz. And if you have the RAM di, you could solder them in.  :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    JackE said:
    >>>Edit: Could an empty solderable slot possible? >>>

Yes. And as egydiocoelho said, >>>When the soldered rams memory slots are empty, windows identifies them as an expansion slot.>>>. So does CPUz. And if you have the RAM di, you could solder them in.  :)   Jack E/NJ

Thank you @JackE :)
  • mamo10
    mamo10 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

This is what my board looks like. One slot is there filled with 8GB Ram.
  • JackE
    Yes. mamo10   That is replaceable slot on bottom of mainboard. On the opposite side is the soldered slot on top of mainboard. The solder slot is empty and cannot be filled on your mainboard. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• mamo10

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Yes. mamo10   That is replaceable slot on bottom of mainboard. On the opposite side is the soldered slot on top of mainboard. The solder slot is empty and cannot be filled on your mainboard. Jack E/NJ

Oh okay. Thank you. I'll check on that and see what I can do for that.
  • mamo10

Tinkerer

JackE said:

Oh okay. Thank you. I'll check on that and see what I can do for that.
  • In addition, Acer has updated the service manual, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    mamo10 >>>Oh okay. Thank you. I'll check on that and see what I can do for that.>>>

Sorry. You can do NOTHING for that. A normal RAM module will not fit the second slot on top because it is not a normal slot. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• he02
    he02 Member Posts: 63 Troubleshooter
    @JackE @egydiocoelho so can I use one 1x 32gb ddr4 ram here ?
  • @he02 No my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited February 2020
    You can replace the 8gb of RAM with one 16gb of RAM

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★