Product Information is missing

DirkJoye
DirkJoye Member Posts: 7 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
When installing a program, I receive an error code "Product Information is missing". What to do?

Best Answer

• DirkJoye
    Answer ✓
    Problem solved: virus found in my FIREFOX. Thanks for your assistance.

Answers

• What is the exact model of your computer and what program are you trying to install? Example: AN515-51-75KZ and ACER CARE CENTER.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DirkJoye
    DirkJoye said:
    When installing a program, I receive an error code "Product Information is missing". What to do?

Aspire E17 E-772-33MQ  programs: Flash Player Upgrade; AVG_Internet_Security_742.exe; eID-software
  • What operating system is installed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DirkJoye
    I use WINDOWS 10 version 1903
  • Home edition version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DirkJoye
    indeed! Home edition version
  • Are you using pirated software? Can you send a photo of the bios information guide?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DirkJoye
    I use the WINDOWS 10 virus software. I tried to install AVG virus protection software, but had the mentioned error code. I could not find the requested bios information guide.
  • I would like to verify this information:
    Resultado de imagem para bios information acer

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DirkJoye
    is this the information you asked for?
    see attach file.
    Thanks!

• I think you should update the bios, see: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Error-message-at-startup-on-black-screen-missing-or -invalid / mp / 6987640 # M158087

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DirkJoye
    Answer ✓
    Problem solved: virus found in my FIREFOX. Thanks for your assistance.