Hello guys i got a chargin problem with an Acer aspire a315-51

CatalinAdrian99
CatalinAdrian99 Member Posts: 28 Troubleshooter
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Even if it’s plugged in it does charges for 2-3 seconds after is disconnecting is connecting and charges for 2-3 seconds and it keeps going till it dies and then I have to close it so it can get charged . 

Answers

• CatalinAdrian99
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Goes on and off
  • Try uninstalling the ac adapter and battery drivers in the device manager and check this button next to the ram:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CatalinAdrian99
    I tried to uninstall the drivers and the button is normal . Like it’s not pressed or something 
  • Open the compartment and place a few layers of electrical tape over these buttons:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Mine is like this 
  • CatalinAdrian99
  • CatalinAdrian99
    It stil does the same is not the laptop which goes on and Off is the charging process 
  • Yes, I know that. Place a few layers of electrical tape to better press this button:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CatalinAdrian99
    Still the same 
  • Did this problem occur recently after some windows update? What is the version of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CatalinAdrian99
    How can i show it to you ? And i got this laptop for like 3-4 months and started to do like this for the last 2 months
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Could it be posibile to make him run only on plugged like to dont use the battery? 
  • Yes, it should be possible to make it work with the connected power adapter. What happens when you remove the battery icon in the notification area? Can you check the version of the operating system and the bios by typing "system information" in the cortana?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CatalinAdrian99
    When i unninstall the drivers it just stays normal But it does run out of battery and die , and the BIOS version is 
  • CatalinAdrian99
    Sorry ITS this one
  • What happens when you remove the battery icon in the notification area?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CatalinAdrian99
    It disapear 
  • Now activate the icon again and check if the problem persists.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CatalinAdrian99
    Yes it does