Can't log in to the website

gseveri07
gseveri07 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Whenever I click on "Sign-in" in the top-left of the acer.com/acer.co.uk website I get redirected to "acer.com/worldwide" or back to the home page.
If I am lucky to get to "account.acer.com/sso/signin" then it is another roll of the dice whether the log-in is successful or not.
Sometimes I get redirected to the worldwide screen or back to homepage without the log in being successful, if I am lucky I get taken back to the home page with a successful log in session.
Then I press on my user name where "Sign-in" used to be, I get taken to "acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/my-profile", if unlucky I am soon redirected to either places already mentioned above.
If lucky I am able to click on the links in the "my-profile" page, the links which provide re-directions are functional to the community or the support page have no problems.
Clicking on "My Products" however takes me back to the home page and on the top right it shows "Sign-in" instead of my username as if I had never logged in.
This happens every single time I reach the "my-profile" page.

I've seen another question where the user has complained about a similar issue:
https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/729377

That question has now been closed prematurely and now I can't add to it that I'm also experiencing the same issue despite somebody having mentioned waiting for another user to confirm they are also experiencing the issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, you can send a private message to the moderators @ Acer-Manny or @ Acer-Karp. You must warn them that you are unable to log into your Acer account on the UK website.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Have you ever tried to send a private message to moderators acer manny or acer karp?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gseveri07
    gseveri07 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho, no I haven't.
    Is that something acceptable here?
    I know other forums where this isn't advisable.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, you can send a private message to the moderators @ Acer-Manny or @ Acer-Karp. You must warn them that you are unable to log into your Acer account on the UK website.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    gseveri07 said:
    @egydiocoelho, no I haven't.
    Is that something acceptable here?
    I know other forums where this isn't advisable.
    I have sent you a private message for follow up.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • sabusa
    sabusa Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have had this very same issue as the poster here and the previous closed post.  I have used 3 different computers and three different browsers on all 3 computers. I have been trying to login to acer.com (US) site.  It is very frustrating and I find it hard to believe it is a computer or email issue.

As to why more users may have not reported this is that I had difficulty even signing into this community as it kept taking me back to website homepage.  I finally got logged in here to report this. 

I've used Acer's for over the last 15 years and never had an issue with the computers.  I just got the Swift 5 and I am very happy with it.  Now I would just like to access the information on "My Products" online.

Thanks for looking into this. 
    Sabusa 
  • @sabusaClick on your username:

Then click on MY PRODUCTS:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi sabusa,

Server may be down at that time plz check after sometime.
  • JATINV01
    JATINV01 Member Posts: 1 New User

HELLO,

I 'AM REGISTERING MY ACER NITRO LAPTOP FOR WARRENTY. I CAN'T LOGIN IN ACER WEBSITE. I'M FILLING THE CORRECT EMAIL ID AND PASSWORD BUT IT SHOWING TWO THINGS FIRSTLY SOMETIME IT IS YOUR EMAIL ID OR PASSWORD IS CORRECT SECONDLY IT SHOWING OOPS THAT'S PAGE IS NOT AVAIABLE WHEN I WAS SELECTING LOGININ WITH GOOGLE. I WAS TRY TO LOGIN IN SINCE 20 DAYS BUT ALWAYS IT SHOW THESE ISSUES. PLZ HELP ME

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator

Hi JATINV01,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We suggest you to contact your local acer support and have the unit registered.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel