Nitro AN515-52-79GK - why isnt my cpu fan working?

ugurcnky
ugurcnky Member Posts: 20 Networker
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
fan does not work despite temperature increase. what could be the reason for this? fan not stuck but still it doesn't work

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Have you ever tried to just uninstall and reinstall the predator sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,071 Pathfinder
    edited February 2020
    ugurcnky said:
    fan does not work despite temperature increase. what could be the reason for this? fan not stuck but still it doesn't work

Did you try updating/reinstalling Nitro Sense?
    have you checked by using application or playing games that needs more power from CPU?
    The fan is controlled by a thermal sensor. When the upper edge is reached, the fan starts. It is stopped when the lower threshold is reached by the cooling action.
    You can try reinstalling the Nitro Sense and quick access
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • ugurcnky
    edited February 2020
    egydiocoelho dedi ki:
    Tam model nedir? Örnek AN515-51-75KZ. Hiç yırtıcı duyusunu kaldırmak ve yeniden yüklemek için denediniz mi?
    AN515-52-79GK. 98'e kadar çıkıyor ancak fan çalışmıyor.
  • ugurcnky
    ugurcnky said:

Did you try updating/reinstalling Nitro Sense?
    have you checked by using application or playing games that needs more power from CPU?
    The fan is controlled by a thermal sensor. When the upper edge is reached, the fan starts. It is stopped when the lower threshold is reached by the cooling action.
    You can try reinstalling the Nitro Sense and quick access
    I haven't tried reinstalling / updating. where can i do this?
  • ugurcnky
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Have you ever tried to just uninstall and reinstall the predator sense?
    AN515-52-79GK. It goes up to 98 but the fan does not work.
  • Please respond in English to facilitate the new conversation.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Try installing a new version of the predator sense.
    a) first uninstall the current version;
    b) then download this version:
    c) go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-52.
    d) check if the problem with the fan remains.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ugurcnky
    Try installing a new version of the predator sense.
    a) first uninstall the current version;
    b) then download this version:
    c) go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-52.
    d) check if the problem with the fan remains.
    I downloaded and reinstalled the Nitro sense file from the acer product support section. delete it again and download the URL you gave me?
  • Yes my friend. Download the version of the predator that I sent you.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ugurcnky
    Yes my friend. Download the version of the predator that I sent you.
    OK. Where do I make the c option you told me? (sorry i'm asking a lot of questions :( )
  • here my friend: 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ugurcnky
    here my friend: 

i did it. but not working cpu fan

• Have you checked if the fan is really not working by opening the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ugurcnky
    Have you checked if the fan is really not working by opening the notebook?
    its in warranty :/
  • In this case, what I would try would be to reset the battery to see if it solves the problem. However, it is very likely that the fan is in trouble.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ugurcnky
    In this case, what I would try would be to reset the battery to see if it solves the problem. However, it is very likely that the fan is in trouble.
    Windows' updated and the problem is solved. a strange situation. but now it's perfect.
    Thank you for your advice my friend.
  • Did the battery reset make the fan work again?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ugurcnky
    Did the battery reset make the fan work again?
    I just installed the windows' update. computer updated and restarted.
    thats it
  • ugurcnky
    Did the battery reset make the fan work again?
    I have a same problem now. its not working. i don't understand. 
  • There must be a problem with the fan. It would be interesting for you to open the notebook and check if the fan is working or not.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer