Windows 10 Blurry Fonts

FitBoyFitBoy Member Posts: 1 New User
The difficulty is that if I have a display resolution of 1920 to 1080 or more, the DPI scaling is usually set to be at least 125% for easier reading.
The dense pixel packaging into a small screen is amazing for photos and apps. It also produces mobile applications however, which are low and difficult to see at high resolutions.
And since Windows 10 uses a different DPI scaling method, it causes the problem of the fluffy text (aesthetic text maker).
This seems to be a problem that has been reported by many users and there's a useful utility for correcting the problem. XPExplorer is renamed Windows 10 and is free of charge.

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• Can you send a screenshot? What happens when you change the scale to 100%?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Joe9844Joe9844 Member Posts: 189 Mr. Fixit
    Accepted Answer
    No longer needed. Microsoft has provided its own solution.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps