unable to update the intel UHD Graphics 620 latest driver for acer e5-576g-59q9 laptop

rkkirish
rkkirish Member Posts: 7 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
please help me im unable to update the intel UHD Graphics 620 latest driver for acer e5-576g-59q9 laptop. acer support have old version of driver to download. but latest version of intel driver available in the intel store but im unable to install the driver. please help me to update the driver. i have issue in using the adobe premiere pro cc 2020 this application told me to update the driver and noises(multiple color dots in the screenn) in the screen when i using the application 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>> acer support have old version of driver to download>>>

Try DriverBooster or similar freeware driver tools to see if a better or newer driver can be found for your system.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited January 2020
    Just because an updated driver for your card model is available on the Intel site it doesn't mean it is compatible and that is why it won't let you install it. Intel make cards with the same model number with specific features for different laptop manufacturers such as Acer and the update is for the generic GPU not the Acer supplied GPU. You can open Device Manager and expand Display Adapters, highlight your Intel UHD 620 and right click, select Update Driver from the drop down menu and then select Search Automatically for best driver. If there is a newer driver then the most up to date driver will be installed

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• rkkirish
    andylb said:
    Just because an updated driver for your card model is available on the Intel site it doesn't mean it is compatible and that is why it won't let you install it. Intel make cards with the same model number with specific features for different laptop manufacturers such as Acer and the update is for the generic GPU not the Acer supplied GPU. You can open Device Manager and expand Display Adapters, highlight your Intel UHD 620 and right click, select Update Driver from the drop down menu and then select Search Automatically for best driver. If there is a newer driver then the most up to date driver will be installed

yes device manager says the driver is up to date. but the premiere pro says the driver is out dated that why? and why the green dotted screen flickering was there for the android emulator or some video editing software?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    So did you try DriverBooster or similar freeware driver tools to see if a better or newer driver can be found for your system?  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• rkkirish
    the link for the problem
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6A6Jbi9y8CqdHUtNFJ0MlZwMzdmVmxBVzU2N1k3ZG1mUlh3/view?usp=sharing
    please check this link. this is the problem in the laptop. some high gpu application get green doted screen flickering issue. when i disable the intel uhd 620 graphics card high gpu application works file but normal application and the explorer are get green doted screen flickering. please help me to solve the problem

this is my system information

• rkkirish
    JackE said:
    So did you try DriverBooster or similar freeware driver tools to see if a better or newer driver can be found for your system?  Jack E/NJ
    the link for the problem
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6A6Jbi9y8CqdHUtNFJ0MlZwMzdmVmxBVzU2N1k3ZG1mUlh3/view?usp=sharing
    please check this link. this is the problem in the laptop. some high gpu application get green doted screen flickering issue. when i disable the intel uhd 620 graphics card high gpu application works file but normal application and the explorer are get green doted screen flickering. please help me to solve the problem

• rkkirish
    andylb said:

the link for the problem

• JordanB
    JordanB ACE Posts: 3,729 Pathfinder
    edited January 2020
    @rkkirish

I've noticed that sometimes when someone has a laptop that comes pre-installed with linux instead of windows 10 (such as yours), they can sometimes have problems obtaining the "correct" intel graphics driver version.

Here's what I would do.  I would suggest starting over and install  Windows 10 1803.    The Acer website shows an intel graphics driver for RS4 (1803).  After you get Windows 1803 installed, don't connect to the internet.  Install the drivers from Acer's website.  After your computer is stable, then update the BIOS to the latest.  And then from that point on....Windows Update should give you the correct Intel graphics driver.  When you install 1803, you should install the RS4 1803 intel graphics driver on Acer's website....since it's a known working driver for 1803 RS4.

You can get 1803 from here.

When I searched the forum, I saw that other people with e5-576g i5-8250u had their laptop come pre-installed with 1803....so that's why I'm suggesting 1803....which should prevent things from getting out-of-whack.

Within 24 hours, your computer should automatically update to the latest Windows 10 version and automatically update to the correct intel graphics driver.  And then just let Windows automatically update your drivers.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7333?b=1
    I'm not an Acer employee.