Acer Predator G3620 - Blackscreen with blinking white/grey small line at top left corner

srhsrh123
srhsrh123 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Blackscreen with blinking white/grey small line at top left corner
I get this after i press F12 at boot.
It wont boot.

I have tried to delete my ssd and installed Windows 10 fresh, changed RAM, reset bios battery
Im using Acer Predator G3620 H67 Express.

Answers

• Can you record a video of the problem and post it on youtube?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • srhsrh123

Tinkerer

I dont have YouTube . But when i start the PC IT make one beep then 3 beeps. Only Acer logo shows, trying to enter bios now. Its stuck on entering setup..
  • srhsrh123

Tinkerer

Didnt work to get in, i got black screen. IT make one beep sometime 
  • How is the sequence of beeps?
    One short beep System is ready. System is OK. Continuous one long beep Memory not installed or memory error.One long beep and two short beeps then repeat. VGA not installed or VGA error. Graphics card error/not installed, graphics card memory error or graphics card BIOS checksum error.One long beep then two short beep BIOS damaged. BIOS is damaged, BIOS POST jumps to Boot Block to execute the default procedures. Two short beeps CMOS damaged. CMOS checksum error or CMOS battery loss occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • srhsrh123

Tinkerer

One in the beginning and then 2 fast short
  • Can you access the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

No i cant . Get black screen after setup loading 
  • Have you tried disconnecting the rtc battery to reset the bios parameters?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

I have tried to take IT out, also changed IT. And i took IT out pressed POWER button twice. Nothing worked 
  • What is your motherboard model?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

Acer Predator G3620 H67 Express.
  • I mean the model of the motherboard and not the computer. You should find this information described in print on the motherboard itself. Maybe I can find the bios provider and check what the beep is showing. I would also like to know if you tried to update the bios, before presenting the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

No i havent tried to update it .  Ipisb-vr rev 1.01 or 11422470 0003111 69m10a6w0a02 p03-a1 Any of them ?
  • Your motherboard uses the bios of the manufacturer ami: http://www.bioscentral.com/beepcodes/amibeep.htm 
    1 long, 2 shortFailure in video systemAn error was encountered in the video BIOS ROM, or a horizontal retrace failure has been encountered 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

So what can i Try 
  • srhsrh123

Tinkerer

Ok so i now tried to boot without my gpu, only use the vga from motherboard, get no picture on the screen and my PC beep until i turn IT off, like IT beeps alot. When i plug in my gpu again, i get picture with dvi but IT beeps twice and nothing happens, Acer logo then just a black screen and then my PC monitor going to sleep. I tried to use only 4 GB ram and put IT in different ram place , no changes. Also used 16 GB ram. I tried to access bios but the screen gets black. I tried to reset battery, also changed battery. Tried with and without SSD plugged in. There is no other USB or CD Room plugged in. Keyboard keeps having lights when my screen goes to sleep. I also cant boot usb sticks. Any idea?
  • Can you access the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

No i cant Access bios. When im trying it just says "setup loading" or something like that, and after a while i get black screen. After a while in the black screen my monitor going to sleep / stop working. Keyboard still working though.
  • Try resetting the CMOS, changing jumper sw1 to position 2-3. It is necessary to turn off the computer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• srhsrh123

Tinkerer

I did try this. Got same respons, if i did more With the cmos it didnt want to start.