Continued availability of Predator Z32QU

DMP001
DMP001 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
I visited the Acer site and was taking a look at the Predator  Z1 series of monitors, particularly the 32/31.5. I clicked on the all models button and the screen was blanked out and info on the left of the screen was crossed out. Is this model being replaced by something else?
As long as I'm here with Acer experts, my specs are I7 5930 Hasewll-E; 16 GB ram; EVGA Nvidia 1070Ti; Asrock x99 extreme 6 v.2; Corsair 850w P/S. I hope i would be able to reasonably run this monitor even if I have to tweak the configuration bit, Thanks very much

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,716 Trailblazer
    I've had my Z1 (Z321QU, not Z32QU) for  couple of years now, so it wouldn't be surprising to find the model has been replaced by the newer ones. You might look into the XR342CK or Z35P, they are both a little bigger but sit at the same price as the Z1 did.I run my Z1 off a Ryzen 5 1400, 32GB machine with the standard 1070 with no issues.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DMP001
    Thanks for answering. In the meantime, I decided on the X34P ultrawide. My resolution of choice is 2860x1440 and I can't wait to see The Witcher & The Division 2 on the new panel that's supposed to arrive today.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,716 Trailblazer
    Let us know how you like it!
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DMP001
    I am really, really pleased at the quality of the monitor. I am running at native resolution and was happy with the ease at which text, websites appear. And, as far my games, just awesome. G-Sync setup flawlessly. I passed on a Samsung 28 UHD that I ran at 2860x1440 and didn't think I would like the higher resolution, but what a difference it made at setup. Thanks for asking.