My Predator Orion 3000 (P03-600) won't display anything on my monitor

GncNman
GncNman Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
So I just got this computer today and when I hook everything up and turn it on it starts and gives me one beep then nothing happens, my monitor just says no signal, I am using the keyboard and mouse that came with the computer and my monitor is a Acer Xfa240

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Where are you plugging the monitor in? I can't remember if yours has both the ports on the graphics card and the ones on the motherboard, but you should be using the ones on the card.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GncNman
    GncNman Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am plugging into the card, I also know that my monitor and cable work, I tested them using my laptop
  • OpaqueGorgon57
    OpaqueGorgon57 Member Posts: 9 New User
    GncNman said:
    I am plugging into the card, I also know that my monitor and cable work, I tested them using my laptop
    I’m also having the same problem too. Acer Predator Orion 3000 (P03-600-UR20) and Acer XB3 (XB273K GPBMIIPPRZX)
  • OttBKing
    OttBKing Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi.
    What did you end up doing with your pc, I'm having the same problem with a new Orion I received yesterday. 
    Thanks 
  • @OttBKing Are you connecting to the onboard hdmi port or the hdmi port of the dedicated offboard video card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OttBKing

Tinkerer

Hi.
    I tried the Displayports(3) and the HTMI port on the rtx2080, there is no monitor port on the motherboard. 
    Thanks 
  • Have you tried to connect to the dvi port?

The problem may be here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OttBKing

Tinkerer

This is mine, it's a PO3-600
  • OttBKing

Tinkerer

Make that a PO3-600-UR20
  • Have you tried to connect to this port?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• OttBKing

Tinkerer

No, I don't have a cable.  The specs for video over USB-c looks really good but I don't think Acer set the usb-c with those specs, at least from what I have been able to find. 
  • OttBKing

Tinkerer

The quick start guide shows plugging in the displayport or htmi cable so one of them should work, sucks there is no video on the motherboard.
  • Try a power reset. To do this, turn off the desktop and then disconnect the power cord. Then, press the power button for about sixty seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer