layout TC885 motherboard. Is there any description.

janschrik
janschrik Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited January 2023 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops
Is there any description e.g. picture of the layout of the motherboard of an TC885?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You also understand that there may be different variations and revisions for the motherboard of this model.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Check here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You also understand that there may be different variations and revisions for the motherboard of this model.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• janschrik

Tinkerer

Is there no documentation from Acer?
  • Is your motherboard model this? M / B 1151.B36H4-AD (1.1)?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• janschrik

Tinkerer

yes, it Is that model
    M / B 1151.B36H4-AD (1.1)?
  • So the layout I presented to you is the same as your motherboard

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• janschrik

Tinkerer

Obrigado!!!
  • You are welcome my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Piggamer11
    Piggamer11 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Do you guys know if the motherboard can run DDR4 3200mhz? 
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @Piggamer11

The TC-885 ( since you are attaching you comment on this TC-885 topic) motherboard will allow up to 2666MHz. Depending on your CPU, like my TC-885-UA91, using i3-9100 CPU, further limiting the speed to 2,400 MHz only.

If you are referring to a different motherboard, please start another new thread.
  • Lukas423
    Lukas423 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello, If i wanted to replace this motherboard what would you recommend me as a replacement. I don't have a custom PC i have prebuild aspire tc-885 but idk what kind of motherboard would fit perfectly (it can have even better specs)

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

Your TC-885 has a DTX form factor motherboard, so just smaller than a microATX and uses the same mounting holes. Either should fit in the case. You will lose the functionality of the front ports with any third party motherboard, since Acer adds a 'diving board' to the front in order to bring those ports out.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.