Bios update aspire v5-122p

Vladislav161rus
Vladislav161rus Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
добрый вечер подскажите где скачать BIOS v2.06 Для обновления просит эту версию а немогу найти на сайте! acer aspire v5-122p  сейчас стоит v2.04

Good evening, tell me where to download the BIOS v2.06. For updating it asks for this version and cannot find it on the site! acer aspire v5-122p is now worth v2.04

[Post edited as the member posted in Russian language -Acer-Harvey]

Best Answer

• Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    I was about to say the same - i have an old v5 122p and you cannot enable virtualisation even though it is a 64-bit laptop. (The processor wouldn't be able to handle vm well as it's rather under powered).

Answers

• Please write in English for easy translation!What is the problem that you think a bios update will solve?I should remind you, that updating bios is an extremely risky and not recommended procedure: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.06_A_A.zip?acerid=635086150518678706&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE V5-122P&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Vladislav161rus

Tinkerer

Please write in English for easy translation!
    What is the problem that you think a bios update will solve?
    I should remind you, that updating bios is an extremely risky and not recommended procedure: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.06_A_A.zip?acerid=635086150518678706&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE V5-122P&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    good evening! I have acer aspire v5-122p, I want to update the BIOS to a newer version! I have Insyde Corp. V2.04 to update requests v.2.06 and to download it I can not find! and another question is in the BIOS open the menu ADVANCED? you need to enable virtualization! in my BIOS there is no this setting! Does the BIOS update help solve the problem?
  • Have you checked that virtualization is active in the task manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Vladislav161rus

Tinkerer

the system writes that it is disabled! and you can enable it in the BIOS in ADVANCED how to deal with my problem?Vladislav161rus said:
    Please write in English for easy translation!
    What is the problem that you think a bios update will solve?
    I should remind you, that updating bios is an extremely risky and not recommended procedure: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.06_A_A.zip?acerid=635086150518678706&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE V5-122P&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    good evening! I have acer aspire v5-122p, I want to update the BIOS to a newer version! I have Insyde Corp. V2.04 to update requests v.2.06 and to download it I can not find! and another question is in the BIOS open the menu ADVANCED? you need to enable virtualization! in my BIOS there is no this setting! Does the BIOS update help solve the problem?

• Virtualization is blocked in this model and we can not post any bios unlock method. However, look at this topic and ask your colleague Iron-Fly: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/398130/#Comment_398130

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gawain
    Answer ✓
    I was about to say the same - i have an old v5 122p and you cannot enable virtualisation even though it is a 64-bit laptop. (The processor wouldn't be able to handle vm well as it's rather under powered).
  • Vladislav161rus

Tinkerer

edited January 2020
    Гавейн сказал: Я собирался сказать то же самое - у меня старый v5 122p, и вы не можете включить виртуализацию, даже если это 64-битный ноутбук. (Процессор не сможет хорошо справиться с vm, так как он недостаточно загружен). А вообще возможно включить или нет?

Is it possible to turn it on or not?
  • Gawain
    no, I tried for a long time years back to turn it on (bios updates etc) but it's not possible.  What are you trying to achieve?
  • Vladislav161rus

Tinkerer

edited January 2020
    Gawain said: no, I tried for a long time years back to turn it on (bios updates etc) but it's not possible.  What are you trying to achieve?
    Хочу поставить эмулятор андроид на ПК он требует включения виртуализации в Биос!

I want to put the android emulator on the PC, it requires the inclusion of virtualization in the BIOS!
  • Gawain
    quick question:  what do you intend to do with the emulator? 
  • Vladislav161rus

Tinkerer

edited January 2020
    Гавейн сказал:
    Быстрый вопрос: что вы собираетесь делать с эмулятором? 
    Lineage2revolution игра! 

Lineage 2 Revolution game!
  • Gawain
    well, the only "emulator" that'll work on that machine is archon (its a chrome extension so doesn't run as a VM), otherwise i reckon you're out of luck.
  • compoa
    compoa Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2020
    Здравствуйте. С Новым Годом. Тема еще актуальна? У меня есть кое какие ответы...

Hello. Happy New Year. Is the topic still relevant? I have some answers ...
  • If your answer helps other users, yes, you can post it here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

This discussion has been closed.